Jacksonville Startup Weekend 2013 is pleased to inform the Top 3 winners will receive $20,000 in-kind services. Besides the in-kind services, Top 3 winners will also take home $120,000 worth deals. Thanks to iStart Jax Inc, Business accelerator for leveraging its association with Global Accelerator platform to award each of the winners $120,000 worth deals.
In kind Services include
- Free services for legal and intellectual property(IP) consulting – Akerman Senterfitt
- Free print and digital media avertisements – Avantage Business Magazine
- Free strategic marketing services – Kimberly Deas, Business Growth Consultant
- Free attendance to Startup Series Workshop – Small Business Development Center
- Media opportunities on television, coverage on the leading local and national publications – SBRN and Sramana Mitra – 1 Million by 1 Million
- Free office space – CoWorkJax
- Obtain feedback on your ideas from Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs – Sramana Mitra – 1 Million by 1 Million
- Free Venture Capital Consulting and fund raising assistance – Blue Horizon Venture Capital Consulting
Last date for the Registration with the early-bird offer of $75 per person will expire on Wednesday, December 26th. Students will be charged $50 with a Student Discount code “STUDENT” and Veterans will be charged $60 with a Veteran Discount code “VETERAN”. Must provide valid access pass. Participating in one event is like getting your MBA in one weekend. Register now @ http://jacksonville.startupweekend.org.
Apart from intangible valuable experience gained within 54 hours, here are the tangible benefits for each of the participants.
• .CO – All participants get 12 Months free Domain Registration
• Domain.com – 3 Months Webhosting Free and 1 Year Domain Registration free
• Cloudmine – $50 (100,000 API Calls) free to build your Mobile App server side platform. www.cloudmine.me
• SendGrid – Signup for 200 emails/day for free
• Upto 100 Business Cards free from MOO.com
In addition to above, more than $50,000 discounts for the Startup Weekend participants. Price also includes 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches and 3 Dinners during the event with non-stop supply of snacks and beverages. We all know it’s not just about the idea – it’s about the team. Startup Weekend is hands down the best way to find someone, or a team of people, with whom you can actually launch a startup. Early bird offer expires Wednesday, December 26th 2012. Register soon @ http://jacksonville.startupweekend.org